Délimitations des emprises fédérales

Suivre :

Ressources naturelles Canada

J’aimerais avoir accès aux délimitations des emprises assujetties à la réglementation fédérales pour les pipelines.

Ministère contacté


mervin Croghan - 29 novembre 2016


would you be able to send me a map that clearly outlines all Federal Government right of ways? example are railroads located on Federally owned land across Canada?

En réponse à par mervin Croghan

open-ouvert - 30 novembre 2016


I have shared your request with Natural Resources Canada for a response. Stay tuned!

Karin - the open-ouvert team

open-ouvert - 15 décembre 2016

This is a complex question. Our colleagues at Natural Resources Canada and Public Works and Government Services Canada inform us that a single point of contact or a federal portal showing any limited interests on federally owned lands (right-of-ways, leases, permits…) doesn’t exist. For federally-owned lands (those managed by a federal entity such as federal buildings, post offices, etc) that are situated in each province, they recommend the best place to get the information is to consult the provincial land registry offices (most of them are online) where the particular R/W is located.

The second option is to contact the organization that owns the installation/infrastructure (pipelines, power lines, etc…) to get the proper information and location of their asset on any lands (public/private).

The last option is to contact the federal department that is the owner of the land to know which limited interests cross their lands. For federal properties (not R/Ws), the Directory of Federal Real Property (DFRP) is where each Federal Department reports their portfolios. You can find the Directory here: http://www.tbs-sct.gc.ca/dfrp-rbif/home-accueil-eng.aspx.

Hope this information helps you in your search!

Karin – the open-ouvert team

Ajouter un commentaire