Open Government is about making government more accessible to everyone. Participate in conversations, find data and digital records, and learn about open government.
Search Government of Canada data, learn how to work with datasets, see what people have done with our data.
Search Government of Canada digital records, completed access to information request summaries, and contracts over $10,000.
Interact with open government experts and enthusiasts and share your ideas for new innovative approaches to open government.
Explore Canada’s open government commitments, discover open government programs across Canada, and learn more about the Open Government Licence.
New and updated datasets
- Missouri River Basin Long-term Water Quality Monitoring Data
- Saint John River and St. Croix River Basin Long-term Water Quality Monitoring Data
- Lower Mackenzie River Basin Long-term Water Quality Monitoring Data - Canada's North
- Pacific Coastal Basin Long-term Water Quality Monitoring Data
- Columbia River Basin Long-term Water Quality Monitoring Data
- Fraser River Long-term Water Quality Monitoring Data
- Our digital foundation grows stronger
- Agile: How We’re Working Differently
- Meet the team: faces of Canada’s 2016 to 2018 Open Government Plan
- Update on the development of a new Digital Policy
- 7 digital government achievements for Canada in 2018
- A few reasons why you will want to attend the Canadian Open Data Summit 2018: Learn, connect and be inspired
- Using Artificial Intelligence in government means balancing innovation with the ethical and responsible use of emerging technologies
- View all blogs